A world of support and opportunities
More evolved and established than ever before, legal consulting has never been more exciting. At Peerpoint, we’re ahead of the game. Not only have we helped lead the transformation of legal consulting; we’ve developed one of the most supportive offerings around.
By understanding your current skillset and ensuring you can acquire the skills you need to always develop or change career direction, we help you become the best lawyer you can be. We don’t just match you with a business that’s right for you, we support and guide you through every stage of your career with us.
Why become a legal consultant with Peerpoint?
When you join our panel, you’ll receive the full support of our dedicated legal consultant management team, but that’s not all. Throughout the period of your assignment, you’ll also have access to a huge suite of A&O resources, including:
- An A&O partner contact
- A&O professional support lawyers and knowledge resources
- Client newsletters and seminars
- Invitations to A&O networks and pro bono opportunities
- Bespoke Peerpoint support including: individualised coaching, exclusive events designed to meet your training and networking needs, a specialised consultant development programme on transition management, mindset and business planning and specialised CV/marketing document training
- Opportunities to grow your skillset with A&O’s Advanced Delivery businesses
As a Peerpoint legal consultant, you’re never on your own; instead, you’re part of a community of like-minded lawyers who have all chosen the self-directed route, who are keen to share their experiences and learn from one another. Discover our latest legal consulting opportunities here.