We're delighted to invite consultants based in Singapore and Hong Kong SAR to an evening of creative thinking and networking, taking place in both cities this September.
The training and networking sessions will be hosted by learning and transformation experts, Actualize. These short, sharp workshops, tailored specifically to lawyers, will focus on supporting creative thinking in order to become more agile, accommodating and innovative in your solutioning.
Attendees can expect:
- An exploration of how to use a variety of tools, models and frameworks to unlock creativity
- An introduction to the Emerge, Diverge, Converge and Submerge Design Thinking model that can be tailored to your individual needs and circumstances
- The opportunity to not only learn, but to practice and reflect as well
- 6.15pm - Registration and welcome, canapés and drinks will be served
- 6.30pm - 'Creative Thinking Tools: Solving Problems in Innovative Ways' session commences
- 8.00-9.00pm - Networking
When & where?
Singapore: 14th September, 50 Collyer Quay ##09-01, Singapore, 049321
Hong Kong SAR: 29th September, Allen & Overy, 9/F Three Exchange Square, Hong Kong SAR, 049321
Register for the Singapore event here.
Register for the Hong Kong SAR event here.
This will be a great opportunity to meet the Peerpoint team and network with other consultants, as well as enjoy a creative yet practical session, tailored especially for lawyers.