A world of support and opportunities
To transition effectively to a new way of working, we believe you and your business should be appropriately supported. When you join the Peerpoint panel, you will have access to a wide range of resources and support:
- An A&O partner contact when on assignment;
- A&O professional support lawyers and knowledge resources;
- Access to client newsletters and seminars;
- Invitations to A&O networks and pro bono opportunities;
- Bespoke Peerpoint support including: individualised coaching; exclusive events designed to meet your training and networking needs; a specialised consultant development programme on transition management, mindset and business planning; and specialised CV/marketing document training.
We work closely with you to understand your skillset, needs and aspirations. We think carefully and creatively and push boundaries to partner you with the right opportunities to fulfil your ambitions, whatever they may be. As we are part of A&O, you will have access to unique opportunities to use and develop your skillset, inlcuding with A&O's Advanced Delivery businesses.
Our aim is to ensure you are fully equipped to meet the needs of our clients and feel supported at every stage of an assignment. Before an assignment, you will be able to discuss any aspects you wish with an A&O partner and be able to contact sponsoring and technical partners at any point during your assignment if you need advice. We will also regularly check in with you and the client.
As a Peerpoint consultant, you are never on your own – you are part of the Peerpoint community of like-minded lawyers who have all chosen the self-directed route, and are keen to share their experiences and learn from one another.